Dykeman Associates, Inc. takes pride in its results orientation.
A few examples of programs Dykeman creates for Fortune 500 corporations to small companies:
- Conducted a statewide campaign to increase recycling awareness and raised more than one quarter million dollars to help "Save Battleship Texas"
- Planned a promotion which resulted in product purchases five times greater than the initial promotion budget
- Brought about identity change for national association which represents a trillion dollar industry
- Creates names for new organizations as well as companies
that need a changed identity to properly reflect new services
- Uses sports promotions to change attitudes among the buying public toward the client's products and services
- Publicizes authors with
carefully planned and executed book promotions
- Generated publicity for non-profit organization which resulted in considerably larger audiences for one of its annual productions than in the rest of the 32-year history.
To see some examples of Dykeman Associates, Inc.'s creations, please click here.